CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

NIKKI'S NEWS!

Nikki Whitlock is one of my sister's best friends. For as long as I can remember they were always together, from softball games when they were little to visiting me at LSU as they got older. And now they are all grown up and here we are! Nikki is getting married! :) I can't believe they are old enough for this. We all wish Nikki and Ryan (hubby to be-same name as her brother!) the best!! You deserve all you hope for Nikki! We love you..........................


Nikki and Alyson


Angela Rowell (Red), Nikki and Aly-Friends Forever


1 comments:

Sos said...

Wow!!!I feel so old. Congrats to Nikki. Hope you have a low key day tomorrow. I'm looking foward to rest and relaxation myself.Call me, my nieces are here(finally)and we can kvetch about the "situation"